Rogowski Coil CT's | Revenue Grade
RoCoil Flexible Rope Current Transformers
DENT's IEEE Class RoCoil line of Rogowski Coil CTs offer significant advantages over conventional Split Core or Clamp-On CTs in certain installations. These "rope-style" current transformers deliver "installer-friendly" features such as large window size, light weight, wide current range, and mechanical flexibility for mounting in tight quarters. RoCoils provide accurate, non-intrusive measurement of AC combined with easy placement around cable bundles, large bus bars, and irregular shaped conductors.
RoCoil CTs are designed for use with ANSI C12 Class meters such as DENT's PowerScout Series instruments. They are also compatible with DENT ELITEpro XC meters. This Rogowski-type sensor produces an output signal (di/dt) of 131mVAC per 1000A at 60 Hz (110mVAC/1000A @ 50 Hz). Revenue grade performance of these CTs meets or exceeds IEEE C57.13 Class 1.2.
These CTs require a customer-supplied integrator/amplifier, such as the one built into DENT's ELITEpro XC and PowerScout instruments. Contact DENT Instruments to determine compatibility with other products.
Four lengths available: 16", 24", 36", and 47".
All DENT CTs are sold individually (not in sets).
Parts: CTR16A4U, CTR24A4U, CTR36A4U, CTR47A4U
- Current Range 5-5000A AC (depending on meter)
- Accuracy: 100% verified to meet C57.13-2008 Class 1.2 Standard. <0.6% typical.
- Designed for accurate, non-intrusive measurement
- Fit into panels where rigid core CTs are unsuitable or simply won't fit
- Use to measure AC current over a wide, dynamic range
- Compatible with ELITEpro XC/SP and all PowerScout Series power meters
- May require the use of an amplifier/integrator when used with non-DENT meters. Contact DENT for details.
- cURus (conforms to UL STD 61010-1, certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 No. 61010)
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.