Hinged Current Transformers | Sensors for Energy Metering
DENT Mini and Midi Hinged current transformers are high-performance hinged current sensors designed for use in energy metering, load survey, demand metering, energy audits, and submetering applications.They are ideal where space is limited, such as when metering multiple loads within an electrical panel. Ferrule CT leads are compatible with ELITEpro Series energy data loggers and PowerScout Series power submeters.
Extending CT Leads
8 foot black & white twisted pair CT leads are standard. CT leads can be extended up to 500 ft by using the same wire type/AWG. Learn more about extending the leads on your current transformers here.
The small Mini CTs (HSC) are available in 20A and 50A, while the larger Midi CTs (HMC) are available in 100A and 200A.
All DENT CTs are sold individually (not in sets).
Parts: CT-HSC-020-U, CT-HSC-050-U, CT-HMC-0100-U, CT-HMC-0200-U
- Small, low-cost current transformers
- Highly accurate: <0.5% over a wide, dynamic range
- Excellent phase shift
- Ideal where space is limited
- Use for current measurement, energy metering, load surveys, demand metering, energy research, or submetering
- Compatible with all DENT power meters including ELITEpro Series and PowerScout Series instruments
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.