SMARTlogger Time-of-Use Datalogger
The SMARTlogger Time-of-Use data loggers are designed to monitor the on-off status and total time-of-use data. SMARTloggers provide the operating schedule for energy-consuming devices or systems. Models are available for lighting systems (TOUL-4G), motor loads (TOUM-4G), swtches and relays (TOUC-4G), or virtually any electric load generating at least .25 amps (TOUCT-4G).
Powered by a user-replaceable coin cell battery, professional installation is not required to use these small, robust loggers. No electrical connections are required to power the logger.
Up to 32,000 records are stored in internal memory. Data can be downloaded to a PC using SMARTware software and a USB communication cable (SMART-COM-CBL).
Each SMARTlogger provides powerful data for superior energy management.
Parts: TOUL-4G, TOUM-4G, TOUCT-4G, TOUC-4G
- Storage capacity of over 32,000 records and ring memory - record for months or years.
- Measures total on-time and on/off transitions of almost any device. Use with lights, motors, gas valves, and more!
- Instantly see what your logger has recorded. All SMARTloggers come with a 5-digit LCD showing the on-time and percent-on.
- SMARTware Windows-based software package for easy data retrieval and analysis, including kWh calculations, total on-time rate schedule graphs and summaries, load profile graphs, summary statistics and time series analysis. (physical copy old separately - or can be downloaded here)
- Easy importing/exporting of CSV data files for use with Microsoft Excel and other popular programs.
- Adjustability...LIGHTINGlogger is adjustable to various levels while the MAGlogger is adjustable to above 40 mGauss, and the CTlogger to above .25 amp. (CONTACTlogger utilizes dry contacts.)
- Non-intrusive attachment using powerful rare earth magnets, Velcro strips, or mounting hole. Easily secured out of sight.
- Compact and tough; made of heavy plastic, only 2.5" x 1.5" x .75" (6.3 x 3.8 x 1.9 cm) and weighing only 1.5 ounces (40 gm)
- User-replaceable battery with industry-leading 5+ year life span.
- Communications package includes SMARTlogger Communications Cable (USB), SMARTware software, and SMARTlogger manual. Communications package is sold separately and only one package is required no matter how many loggers you have. Learn more here.
- Know your investment is protected: ALL SMARTloggers have a three-year warranty.
- Monitor Energy Loads such as lights, motors, computers, and any appliances with a cord for quick answers to peak inpact questions
- Measurement and Verification Studies to first establish a baseline consumption figure then evaluate retrofits in order to meet utility mandates, take advantage of rebate programs, or substantiate savings and payback schedules.
- Demand Profiling and Trending to determine demand profiles and forecast energy use.
- Compile load profiles, run-time graphs, and kWh calculation, and time-series analysis.
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.