Revenue Grade Hinged Split Core Current Transformers
DENTs SRS (small) & SRL (large) Series hinged split-core current transformers are designed for Revenue Grade IEEE Class Metering applications that require maximum accuracy and precision. The superior performance, robust design, and unique shrouded snap, lock & tilt top of the SRS/SRL Series CTs make them ideal for field installation in high accuracy current measurement applications such as energy and demand metering, tenant submetering and load surveys.
Ideal for use with revenue grade ANSI C12 Class meters, such as the PowerScout, the revenue grade performance of these CTs meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2; IEC 60044-1 Class 0.3; and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3. The SRS & SRL Series CTs are UL2808 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 listed as stand-alone products, CE listed, RoHS compliant, and are 600V CAT III rated devices.
They are available for current inputs up to 400 Amps with 8 foot long, 18 AWG MTW UL1015 twisted pair leads.
All DENT CTs are sold individually (not in sets).
Parts: CT-SRS-005-U, CT-SRS-050-U, CT-SRL-100-U, CT-SRL-200-U, CT-SRL-400-U
- Available in two window sizes: Small (SRS) 0.4", and Large (SRL) 2.0"
- Available in six amp ratings: 5A, 50A, 100A (SRS) & 200A, 400A (SRL)
- Output is 333.3mV at rated current
- Revenue grade performance meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2, IEC 60044-1 Class 0.3, and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3
- 8ft twisted pair leads, terminated in ferrule for easy connection to DENT meters.
- Designed for use with PowerScout & ELITEpro XC instruments
- UL Listed
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.