Split Core Current Transformers
DENT Split Core current transformers are compatible with ELITEpro Series energy data loggers, PowerScout Series power meters, or any meter which accepts a 333mV output CT.
Split Core current transformers provide linear output voltage that is directly proportional to the input current. These transformers are safely and easily installed over existing electrical power lines without disconnecting lines or interrupting service.
DENT's Split Core CTs are shunted and, therefore, safe compared to other commercially available CTs and produce 333mV at full scale. Cost-effective and easy to use, they are available in three window sizes and for 5A to 1,200A loads. Specified accuracy is 1%.
Extending CT Leads
8 foot black & white twisted pair CT leads are standard. CT leads can be extended up to 500 ft by using the same wire type/AWG. Learn more about extending the leads on your current transformers here.
Parts: CT-SCS-0050-U, CT-SCS-0100-U, CT-SCM-0100-U, CT-SCM-0200-U, CT-SCM-0400-U, CT-SCM-0600-U, CT-SCL-0600-U, CT-SCL-1000-U
- Available in three window sizes: Small 0.75" (SCS), Medium 1.25" (SCM), and Large 2.0" (SCL)
- Output is 333mV at rated current
- Internal precision burden resistor across secondary
- 8ft twisted pair leads, terminated in ferrule for easy connection to all DENT meters
- Typical accuracy is +/- 1% (measured from 10% to 130%)
- Core blades are shrouded for protection during installation
- Core is interleaved at joints for accuracy
- cETLus Listed
- CE Mark
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.