Revenue Grade Toroidal Solid Core Current Transformers
DENTs RGT Series toroidal current transformers are designed for Revenue Grade applications that require maximum accuracy and precision. The superior performance, robust design, and compact size of the RGT Series CTs make them ideal to be used for current measurement in panelboards, switchgear, and industrial control equipment. Revenue Grade performance of these CTs meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2; IEC 60044-1 Class 0.3; and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3.
The RGT Series CTs are CUL/US 61010 listed as recognized components, CE listed, RoHS compliant, and are 600V CAT III rated devices. They are available for current inputs up to 100 Amps with 8 foot long, 24 AWG twisted pair leads.
- Window Size: 0.5"
- Available in four amp ratings: 5A, 20A, 50A, and 100A
- Output is 333.3mV at rated current
- Revenue grade performance meets or exceeds IEC 61869-2 Class 0.2, IEC 60044-1
- Class 0.3, and IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3
- Two termination options: 4ft twisted pair leads or PCB/pin outputs
- Designed for use with PowerScout meters or OEM applications
- UL Recognized
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.