PowerScout 3037 Power Submeter
Adapt to Any Project
The PowerScout 3037 is a revenue-grade, single-point 3-phase power meter from DENT Instruments. The PowerScout Meter can monitor voltage, current, power, energy, and many other electrical parameters on single and three-phase systems.
All PowerScout 3037 models have a broadband power supply (80-600VAC) and can be paired with a variety of current transformers, from split cores that measure < 1A up to large RoCoils designed for measuring 4000A. In addition, communication protocols are field-selectable. Easily toggle between Modbus or BACnet using ViewPoint software.
Quick & Easy Setup
Configuring the PowerScout 3037 for a new project is faster than ever before, thanks to the standard USB port. To configure, simply connect the meter to a PC using a USB cable, then use ViewPoint software to select CT type, communication protocol, and other parameters. The meter is powered by the USB port while connected to a PC. Have several meters that require the same configuration? Save your setup table in ViewPoint and use it over and over
Fastest & Easiest Installation
The PowerScout 3037 is compact enough to facilitate in-panel mounting. Or, use the built-in DIN rail channel, which is compatible with TS35/7 rail for quick and easy mounting near the circuit panel.
The PowerScout 3037 features revenue-grade ANSI C12.20-2010 qualified Class 0.2 performance. Paired with the appropriate DENT CTs, the PowerScout 3037 is ideal for high-accuracy applications like demand response or tenant submetering.
PowerScout instruments are line-powered and do not require external power. Its power supply can accommodate service voltages ranging from 80-600V (phase-to-phase). DENT’s patented PhaseChek™ circuitry includes a 3 bi-color LED indicator display that confirms proper CT-to-phase placement and orientation.
Choose from four models: With or without display, and with Serial or Ethernet + Serial communications.
Parts: PS3037-S-N, PS3037-S-D, PS3037-E-N, PS3037-E-D
- USB Port for Quick & Easy Setup: Simply connect the PS3037 to a PC, then use ViewPoint software to configure CT type, communication protocol, and other parameters.
- Optional Display: The scrolling display can be used for quickly reading real-time values and performing diagnostics during setup. Without even connecting to a laptop, know that the meter is configured properly before leaving the job site.
- Serial & Ethernet on the Same Unit. No longer be limited to choosing either Serial or Ethernet. All Ethernet units (PS3037-E-X) are equipped with both RS-485 and RJ-45 connections standard. Having both communication methods ensures maximum flexibility in the field.
- DIN Rail Mounting: The PS3037 is compact enough to facilitate in-panel mounting. Use the angled mounting tabs to install flush on the side or back of the panel wall. Or, use the built-in DIN rail channel for quick and easy mounting near the circuit panel.
- No Integral Voltage Leads: Voltage leads are now user-supplied. Because of this, there is no distinction between "US" and "INTERNATIONAL" PowerScout 3037 instruments. All configurations of the PS3037 can be used throughout the world (50/60Hz)
- Lower Price: Just need Serial communications without a Display? Save 20% compared to the previous-generation PowerScout 3 Plus. PS3037s with Display and Ethernet (PS3037-E-D) are the same price as the previous PowerScout 3.
- Revenue-Grade Performance: ANSI C12.20-2010 qualified Class 0.2
- Over 50 measured parameters for energy measurement, monitoring and diagnostics. Monitors voltage, current, power, energy, and many other electrical parameters on single and three-phase systems.
- Single or 3-phase energy and power meter for submetering applications
- Choose from a full range of Split-Core or RoCoil™ Rogowski-style current transformers
- Patented PhaseChek™ LED indicators ensure correct CT orientation during installation
- Line-Powered: No external power, beyond the service under measurement, is required
- Equipped with industry-standard Modbus and BACnet Communications
- Standard Pulse Output: Send kWh or other purlses to an external device
- Data updates occur every 0.5 second
- ViewPoint Setup Utility software: Verify meter installation, switch between communication protocols, and check real-time values before leaving the job site. ViewPoint 4.0 or later required for the PowerScout 3037.
- UL Listed
- CE Mark
- 5-Year Warranty
- Tenant Submetering (shopping malls, apartments, office space, etc)
- Net Metering (renewable energy applications, such as solar or wind)
- Data Center Monitoring
Let us help. Give us Your Power Measurement Challenge.
Do you need help choosing the right equipment for your project? Or maybe you need technical help on a DENT product you already own? Share details below and we will be in touch within one business day. Remember that product manuals and specifications can also be found in our Technical Library.